Keep on keeping on...

"Do not mind the adversities in your life.
They are just small pebbles which seek help to flow over the hurdles,
from the enormously big river which pours out from your heart, 
straight to the heaven in which you have made your mark"



Life is so not fair. My life is not and I know that ninety-eight percent of people reading this will agree with me because really life is so not fair. I should say that it is just an expression which I use when I am frustrated with all the happenings that were not on my side and failed me many a times. After my outbursts and crying my eyes out, I think that "Okay, there might be a reason that this particular thing happened with me only". 
The spell is simple, just don't try to take a right decision, make your decision right. 

We feel so proud when we achieve a particular goal, but get disheartened for even the small failures. Goals are what keeps us alive. We should aim for high goals and consider other goals as small steps to achieve them. We are alive on this earth for a particular task, early or not we are going to achieve, the speed the does not matter but the ups and downs, the experience do matter. Focus is the key, it is like the second hand in the clock (life), which takes care about the minute details which are sometimes ignored and then the precision gets lost.

When you become an adult there are myriad responsibilities on your shoulders and you are alive on this earth to complete them, complete them one by one, slowly and steadily but never leave them incomplete. Don't stop until you are done with them, stop when you are satisfied in your heart, when your work is done and extract an experience into threads of your memory for a lifetime. 

Sometimes a distraction might come in the form of barrier just to bend your path. The realization is most important, the path might become a little bit longer but gather your courage and come back to your powerful self and then Bang on! Way to go...

Sooner or later you are going to achieve your goal, you are meant for it. Just don't lie fallow, be your best and keep on keeping on.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Intuition and Business

Everyone makes many mistakes in business. But one does not have to beat himself up about them, in fact he has to be greatful to have made th...